Sunday, May 13, 2012

My 3-day food journal


On May 10th,
3:20 a.m., I drank some water and then I went to bed.
12:30 p.m., I got up and had a cup of water.
1:20 p.m., I had a hamburger; some french fries and a cup of silk milk in the dinning hall.
5:20 p.m., I had some rice with spicy sauce; some french fries and a cup of Coke.
8:30 p.m., I eat some yoghourt.
10:25 p.m., I drank a cup of Sprite.

On May 11th,
2:30 a.m., I drank a cup of water before I fell asleep.
11:00 a.m., I got up and drank only a cup of water.
2:30 p.m., I went to star kitchen and ordered Streamed Beef Meat Ball, Shrimp Dumpling, Deep Fried Shrimp Ball, Beef Stripe with XO Sauce, and Masako Pork Siu Mai to eat.
7:30 p.m., I drank a cup of water.
9:50 p.m., I ate chicken wings, french fries, bread and drank a cup of Coke in KFC.

On May 12th,
3:30 a.m., I drank a cup of water and then I went to sleep.
2:30 p.m., I drank some water and eat some yoghourt.
5:30 p.m., I ate Sautéed Spicy Pork, Spare Ribs with Spicy Salt and Sizzling Beef Steak with rice, and I also drank a cup of ice water.
8:30 p.m., I had some yoghourt.

No comments:

Post a Comment