Friday, May 18, 2012

Interesting parts from 2 other classmates


        I find an interesting part in Yusi’s blog. Her topic is about tomatoes. She wrote about the place where tomatoes were planted in her blog. In her blog, tomatoes mainly produced in California and Florida. This is very interesting. I have been to California and Florida before. In my mind, California and Florida are very beautiful; tourism is the main way for these states to earn money. I have never thought of the fact that tomatoes are mainly planted in these states.
        In Ying’s blog, there is an interesting part. The interesting part is about why we are addict to soft drinks. I always think it is the taste of the soft drink lead us could not stop to drink soft drinks. However, I found I was wrong about when I finished reading her blog. In her blog, she gave a viewpoint that the caffeine in the soft drinks cause us be addicted to soft drinks. The caffeine in the soft drinks makes great bad effects to people’s heart. It is amazing that drinking soft drink is so bad to our health.

No comments:

Post a Comment