Monday, April 9, 2012

Reading Yuan's blog

Yuan's blog


I have written the differences between two different coffee brands Nestle Coffee and Blue Mountain Coffee, Yuan has the same topic as me. Compare his essay with mine, I think the conclusion of his research supports my viewpoint. Nestle Coffee is instant so that people with busy schedule will probably choose to buy it. Blue Mountain Coffee is high quality coffee, people with more leisure time would like to buy it. However, there is a litter difference between his conclusion and mine. In his opinion , people choose Blue Mountain Coffee may probably depend on their wealth. But I do not agree with this viewpoint, people such as white-collar and blue-collar people may be a large group of consumers to buy Nestle Coffee because they are always very busy, but we cannot say that they are poor to afford a cop of Blue Mountain Coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment