Monday, March 26, 2012

My last meal

I had my last meal in a Chinese restaurant called Chinese Taipei Restaurant. It is about 17 miles from DU, so I have to drive there. I had beef, fish that are cooked in Chinese ways. The name of the beef dish is Beef, Sichuan style, the beef is cooked in Sichuan way so that it may taste a little bit spicy. The name of the fish dish is Salt&Pepper Fish Fillets; the fish is cut into pieces, and cooked with more salt and pepper than other dishes. These 2 dishes are both traditional Chinese food, and they do taste well. Except for these 2 dishes, I had rice as well. The advantage to eat in a Chinese restaurant is that I can use chopsticks. Although I have been there for more than seven months, I still believe that using chopsticks are more efficiently than to use forks and knives. Yesterday is the last day of the spring break; I think I should calm down myself to prepare for the next quarter, so I decide to have the meal alone. It is really strange to have the meal alone in a Chinese restaurant, because Chinese students always prefer to go to these kinds of restaurant in groups. In general, my last meal is really delicious and I like it very much!
This is Salt&Pepper Fish Fillets

This is Beef, Sichuan style

No comments:

Post a Comment